Vaccine-hesitant but pro-livestock meds
In a surprise move Sunday the FDA announced that human beings are not cows or horses.
The FDA needed to make this announcement because stupid Americans were ingesting Ivermectin de-worming medicine meant for cows and horses.
Americans were ingesting de-worming medicine for livestock because Fox News anchors Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham (not medical doctors) told their viewers that it could help treat COVID-19. These same viewers are terrified of getting a vaccine that's been successfully used by 190 million other Americans, but are willing to ingest de-worming medicine meant for cows and horses because Tucker Carlson told them it was a good idea.
Turns out the FDA was correct, and people are not actually cows or horses. In fact, veterinary experts warn that ingesting Ivermectin for livestock could give you a rash, cause nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain, give you additional neurological disorders beyond the one that caused you to take animal meds in the first place, and can potentially cause severe hepatitis requiring hospitalization or leave you paralyzed.
In Mississippi the state's Poison Control Center is reporting an alarming increase in people poisoning themselves with Ivermectin. At least 70% of their calls are coming in from idiots who watch Fox News and have now poisoned themselves.
In Alabama the state's poison control hotline is now handling three times the number of calls for Ivermectin poisoning as they were last year, and it's limited to handling calls from people in Alabama who have and know how to use telephones, so the actual number of poisoned Alabamans is probably higher.
The number of people washing down a horse-dose of Ivermectin with a glass of bleach is currently under investigation but an exact number could not be determined by the time this article was published.
T O P S T O R I E S
C L A S S I C P I G D O G