Build Date: Mon May 20 17:50:06 2024 UTC

The sun is my enemy.
-- Johnnie Royale

The Subversive Organization Registration Law

by Downer Cow

2002-01-09 23:32:32

Want to get some buddies together to take over the United States? Maybe as a secret club? Well, don't you try it in California buster! We've got laws precicely designed to expose your kind.

So IF you and your "corporation, association, society, camp, group, bund, political party, assembly, and every body or organization composed of two or more persons or members" is "subject to foreign control" and/or "directly or indirectly advocates, advises, teaches, or practices, the duty, necessity, or propriety of controlling, conducting, seizing, or overthrowing the Government of the United States, of this State, or of any political subdivision thereof by force or violence" THEN you must get your subversive ass down to the nearest state government building or police station and get registered!

Yes, YOU can, nay you MUST be a registered, card-carrying subversive! Be sure to bring your entire bund.

Over.  End of Story.  Go home now.

T O P   S T O R I E S

See More Evil

C L A S S I C   P I G D O G